Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Jayden's 100 Word Challenge

The Hand Under The Tree


By Jayden

One day I was walking down a path to a park. I wasn’t looking where I was going so I walked straight into a tree “OUCH MY HEAD!” Hmmmmmm I should've looked where I was going. Wait a second, look at the bottom of this tree there’s a HAND. It's SOOO big!!!!
But why is this hand here and why is it under this tree? Hmmmm it could be a giant ogres hand or a rock monsters hand I don't know but, I'M GOING TO FIND OUT!!! I’ve got a hammer, I’ll break into it. “Oh it's a Statue.”

1 comment:

  1. Well done Jayden. I enjoyed going through this with you at the proof reading stage. I like the way you have used speech marks appropriately to distinguish between your character talking to himself and then talking out loud.

    ReplyDelete